This course is for students who need specific preparation to obtain the Official certification of Spanish as a Foreign Language.
Our DELE exam preparation courses are designed to give you everything you need to achieve success. My collaborators and I are official examiners of the Cervantes Institute, so we understand the level of perfection that is required in these exams. We will also be with you throughout the process, from when you start to prepare until the day of the exam to help and support you with everything you need to succeed.
The DELEs are divided into six levels depending on the language level:
This Diploma is the first of the six learning levels proposed in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe.
This Diploma accredits that students will be able to use elementary Spanish language in communication situations involving immediate needs or very common everyday matters.
Level-A2 DELE examination (DELE A2) is the second step after accessing the language of Spanish-speaking countries.
This Diploma accredits that students can understand commonly-used everyday phrases and expressions related to areas of experience especially relevant to them (basic information about themselves and their families, shopping, places of interest, occupations, etc.).
The Diploma in Spanish (DELE) level B1 accredits language users’ capacity to:
- Understand the gist of clear texts, in standard language, if they involve well-known topics related to work, studies or leisure.
- Deal with most of the situations that may arise during a trip to where the language is used.
- Produce simple, coherent texts about well-known topics or issues of personal interest.
- Describe experiences, events, wishes and hopes, as well as briefly justify opinions or explain plans.
The Diploma in Spanish (DELE) level B2 accredits language users’ capacity to:
- Understand the gist of complex texts about concrete or abstract themes, even technical texts, provided that they are within the candidates’ field of specialization.
- Interact with native speakers with sufficient fluency and spontaneity, so that communication does not constitute an effort for the interlocutors.
- Produce clear and detailed texts about diverse topics, as well as defend a point of view on general topics, stating the pros and cons of the different options.
The DELE C1 guarantees that the progress of the student in the language has been a success, and certifies more than an advanced level of Spanish.
This diploma certifies sufficient linguistic competence to:
- Understand a wide variety of long, quite demanding texts, as well as recognise implicit meanings in them.
- Express themselves fluently and spontaneously, without any obvious effort to find the right words.
- Use the language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes.
- And be able to produce clear, well-structured, detailed texts on topics having a certain level of complexity, with correct use of mechanisms for organizing and articulating a cohesive text.
DELE C2 is the highest and most advanced of the six learning levels established in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. It certifies the level of Mastery.
The DELE C2 certifies sufficient linguistic competence to perfectly handle any kind of situation, proving a spontaneous capacity of adaptation to any context, with a great deal of semantic and grammatical precision. The language users express themselves fluently.
Our Happy Students
Raquel’s classes are pacey, structured and well-pitched. The time flies. She challenges you with the content but gives you the tools to succeed. She’ll also let you know about it if you’re making the same mistake more than once – an approach I definitely prefer! I’d happily recommend her to all Spanish learners.
We started private Spanish classes with Raquel after enduring some time in larger classes at another Spanish school. We really enjoyed the personal touch that Raquel added, the materials she provides to help you learn by doing and her fresh attitude. The classes are mainly in Spanish but if you don’t understand something, she can speak English to help out
Gracias Raquel por todo!
Raquel helped me prepare for the C1 DELE and with her help I was able to pass.
She was flexible and open to focusing on the parts of the exam I had most difficulty with and she had lots of good resources to help. Highly recommend classes with her