Spanish & Valencia provides online Spanish lessons, available 7 days a week, at a time to suit you in your own home or office.
Our on-line Spanish curriculum is specially designed for students learning Spanish as a foreign language.
Spanish & Valencia on-line Spanish lessons classes are divided into two parts: first the student works independently through the Edmodo platform where there are free e-learning resources, a support forum where you can contact other students at the same level and direct email, which maintains personal contact with your tutor, in order to solve any issues or problems you may have. And secondly, customized lessons via Skype, where you can practice your oral skills with a native tutor for 60 minutes a week.
Spanish & Valencia also offer the following courses online:
- Conversation classes: designed to improve your speaking skills.
- Official DELE preparation exam course: this course will help you success your Spanish exam.
- Spanish for business: this course focuses on Spanish for specific purposes in business and commerce.
There are many advantages to learning Spanish online:
- You don’t have to spend your energy, money and time on the road
- When you study online, you get the full attention of the teacher
- You choose the time you want to study Spanish
- There are no fears associated with visiting the group
- You can choose what you want to study
Our Happy Students
Raquel’s classes are pacey, structured and well-pitched. The time flies. She challenges you with the content but gives you the tools to succeed. She’ll also let you know about it if you’re making the same mistake more than once – an approach I definitely prefer! I’d happily recommend her to all Spanish learners.
We started private Spanish classes with Raquel after enduring some time in larger classes at another Spanish school. We really enjoyed the personal touch that Raquel added, the materials she provides to help you learn by doing and her fresh attitude. The classes are mainly in Spanish but if you don’t understand something, she can speak English to help out
Gracias Raquel por todo!
Raquel helped me prepare for the C1 DELE and with her help I was able to pass.
She was flexible and open to focusing on the parts of the exam I had most difficulty with and she had lots of good resources to help. Highly recommend classes with her