At Spanish & Valencia, I know how important it is to practice language in real-life situations. You can combine your Spanish classes with any daily activity. This means you choose the context in which you want to practice your Spanish.
B1 is the minimun Spanish level required to follow this course.
How do we achieve this?
By having a 1 hour Spanish lesson in the classroom and 1 hour of Spanish in real-life situations.
Alternatively, we can do a daily activity of 1 or 2 hours entirely outside the classroom.
What kind of activities can we do?
Any activity you choose, always in Spanish.
For example we can:
- Go shopping.
- Go to a real estate agent.
- Visit an exhibition or a monument
- Do a sporting activity
- Have coffee or a glass of wine…
Why will this be interesting for you?
Because I will be with you at all times correcting your mistakes. This will help you gain confidence and eventually you will be able to communicate confidently in every type of situation.
* The student will be responsible for the payment of all ‘extras’ such as the price of entrances, activities, food and drink …
* The minimun level is required to follow this course is B1.