What is the purpose of this document?
This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which Spanish & Valencia will process personal information provided to us, this information is also referred to as ‘personal data’.
We take our obligations in respect of the privacy of personal data very seriously and we will only process personal information as detailed in this notice, unless we inform you otherwise. In order to ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate and up to date, we request that you inform us of any relevant changes to the personal information we hold about you.
We help individuals and companies to learn Spanish. Our core business activity is teach Spanish.
The person responsible for data protection is Raquel Moreno and can be contacted here email@example.com
If you do not wish us to process personal data in accordance with this policy, then please do not provide it to us.
What data does Spanish & Valencia collect?
- Email and other contact details
- Phone / Mobiles
We may obtain your personal data from the following sources (please note that this list is not exhaustive)
- You (e.g. application or registration form)
- Social Media
- Conversations on the telephone or video conferencing
- Notes following a conversation or meeting
- Our website
How we will use your personal data:
- The processing of your personal information may include:
- Collecting and storing your personal data, whether in manual or electronic files
- Establishing quality, training and compliance with our obligations and best practice
- For the purposes of backing up information on our computer systems
Who do we share this data with?
We do not share your personal data without consulting you first.
If I don’t want to have my information processed by Spanish & Valencia?
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right on it.